1. Diễn đàn SEO chất lượng, rao vặt miễn phí có PA, DA cao: chuanmen.edu.vn | batdongsan24h.edu.vn | aiti.edu.vn | vnmu.edu.vn | dhtn.edu.vn
    Dismiss Notice
    • ĐT: 0939 713 069
    • Mail: tanbomarketing@gmail.com
    Dismiss Notice

Diablo 4 is just I've been waiting for

* Okmen diễn đàn SEO miễn phí
* baophuc.vn Cong ty cửa tự động tại Tp HCM
* Cong ty cổng tự động tại Tp HCM
* Lắp cửa tự động – Cửa cổng tự động châu âu bảo hành 3 năm
* Công ty lắp đặt Cửa Tự Động, Cổng Tự Động tại thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
* Thi công lắp đặt cổng tự động tại hcm
* Đại lý cửa tự động tại Tp. Hồ Chí Minh nhập khẩu chính hãng
* Chuanmen Froum Diễn Đàn Marketing Online Việt Nam | Nơi Chia Sẻ Kiến Thức SEO
* Batdongsan24h Froum Diễn Đàn Rao Vặt, SEO Bất Động Sản Online Việt Nam
* HƯỚNG DẪN CÁCH LẤY MÃ CAPTCHA (ĐĂNG KÝ - ĐĂNG BÀI)

Thảo luận trong 'Game Online' bắt đầu bởi jannick, 11/1/23.

Tags:
  1. jannick

jannick admin

Blizzard's long-awaited sequel is very satisfying to play in minutes.

My witch might be frozen. I gave her a set of spells that make ice fly out of her hands and one that creates a blizzard right over her head. I click and tap as she casts the actual freeze spell on the legions of demons from hell. If I were out in the frigid Jagged Peaks I'd invest in Fire spells, but the gauntlets I found gave my Warlock a level 1 Frozen Orb, without which her build would be worthless. So Frost is what he is.

That's the math in Diablo 4 (opens in a new tab), Blizzard's long-awaited action RPG released back in 2019. A few Frost Arrows and a Frozen Orb are enough to slow down weak infernal creatures, but Blizzards and Frozen Orbs can freeze Elites in place, giving them the opportunity to deal major damage. If I can freeze the big guys before I run out more than half my mana, they'll do more damage - maybe even enough for a single hit.

I'm thinking in terms of cold damage efficiency as this is the build I went for during the 10+ hours that I played Diablo 4 Act 1. There are many options for your character before you exit the introductory area. With every level you reach you can add diablo 4 items to your skill tree and expand your toolbox as the monsters become more and more aggressive. Frostbolt starts out as your main focus and quickly becomes a fill-in spell between Frozen Sphere, Blizzard, Ice Blade, and Ice Armor Window. You need to develop a sequence of work steps and adjust your skills accordingly. You can spend some gold to forget skills and put the points elsewhere, and sometimes rare gear will offer a spell for free - that's why my sorcerer got stuck on these frozen orb gloves.

I've beaten enough dungeons on the hard difficulty in Diablo 4 to know that my sorceress couldn't take too many hits before she was just a bunch of bloody robes. It was easy to keep your distance while trudging past hordes of beasts in the storm outside, but being cooped up in the dungeon left no room for escape. Were it not for the ice armor, I would consider returning two of the "glass cannon" points - they would greatly increase the damage I take and the damage I deal. Like AoE farming as an Ice Mage in World of Warcraft, I gather demons like sheep, don ice armor, and fill the next six seconds with a winter deadlier than Westeros.

Every Frost spell I have synergizes with the Ice Armor. The more cold damage I deal, the more temporary armor I gain and the more damage each spell deals by 30%. Most of the major spells in the skill tree have passive buffs that can be combined with other spells of the same category. As a Pyromancer, I can use a Flame Shield to burn all enemies around me, dealing ticking damage that drops a meteor from the sky, wiping them all out.

Diablo 4 reminds me why other action role-playing games aren't for me. It either takes too long to get enough skills to make a plan or they give you so many that you can't resist. Blizzard knows exactly how quickly to fill your spellbook and when to introduce new, thought-provoking twists.

Before exiting the preview build, I gained the ability to slot spells into enchantment slots, giving me a passive advantage. Now I can cast Blizzard, but every four seconds a Blizzard renews over my head. The free blizzard stacks with the blizzard I cast, and both buff my ice armor. I like the passive blizzard for two reasons: it's a satisfying periodic diversion in my daily routine, and it randomly destroys any chairs and tables that get in my way as I walk through innocuous spaces.

Lưu ý: Vui lòng đăng đúng chuyên mục để tránh bị ảnh hưởng khi bài viết bị xoá. Đồng thời bài viết nên có nhiều bình luận càng tốt để tránh ảnh hưởng vì vi phạm DMCA nếu sử dụng nội dung gốc.
    Nguồn: okmen.edu.vn
    Phụ trách truyền thông

Công ty TNHH Thiết Bị Tự Động Bảo Phúc

Hệ thống backlink miễn phí 70/500 tên miền edu.vn - Đăng ký ngay khi còn mở GET BACKLINK

Chia sẻ trang này